Friday, July 19, 2013

26 Weeks and Maternity Photos

The second trimester is coming to a close...how did that happen?

Feeling:  Starting to feel a little bit large :( 

Movement:  Easton likes to kick, punch, roll, and repeat...over and over and over!

Symptoms:  I had my first Braxton Hicks contractions this week.  They were painless, and just felt like all of a sudden my stomach got rock hard and tightened for a minute.  Uncomfortable at worst, but they did freak me out until after I hopped on the computer to figure out what was going on.  I was not about to have this little boy in Eureka! He can wait at least a couple more months and until I'm back home!

Cravings:  I feel like I don't really have any.  I still feel nauseous in the morning and periodically after certain meals but nothing seems to trigger it specifically.  My poor sister had a look of terror as I casually pulled out my trash/barf bag in her car!

Fun moments:  Spending time at home, relaxing pedicure with my sister, a second small baby shower tomorrow, and doing maternity photos with my brother.

My brother, Kirk is very interested in possible switching to photography as his major, and wanted to build his portfolio up with his new camera.  Since I am home visiting, he decided that a small maternity shoot would be a challenge and something he has never tried before.  I think he did an awesome job and we actually had a lot of fun :)  



  



No comments:

Post a Comment