Saturday, July 6, 2013

24 Weeks and Happy 4th of July!


Where oh where to begin?  Good news first:  

How far along?  24 weeks!
Morning sickness:  It's back :( But I started taking my B6 vitamin again and that is helping.  I'm also trying to eat more protein as per doctor's advice.
Belly Button:  On it's way to becoming an outie!
Movement:  All the time! I can sit and watch my belly move around.  I can feel him stretch, kick, punch, roll. So fun!
Feeling:  Excited that time is flying by!
Cravings:  I HATE rootbeer, but Cody let me have some of his when we were out to lunch and I just about slurped it all down.  Weird.  Other than that no real cravings.  
Best Moment:  I found some cute adorable outfits at baby Gap on clearance.  Who said little boys aren't as fun to shop for!  I also started a registry at Target which was lots of fun.  Finally, hearing Easton's heartbeat at the doctor this week and having him kick the Doppler off of him cracked myself and the doctor up.  He really is going to be a little firecracker.

It's a good thing this little baby boy is making me keep my stress levels in tact because they were sure tested this week when our house was completely flooded and destroyed by our dishwasher (which was not even running).  The clean up crew has come and pumped out the lake that was beneath our house and are coming tomorrow to rip up all of our floors/subfloors/all of it.  We aren't sure if we are even going to be able to stay here this week but will find out more tomorrow.  Thank the Lord for homeowners insurance.  Pictures and more details of this such-bad-luck-it's-almost-comical adventure to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment