Thursday, August 8, 2013

Helloooooo 3rd Trimester!


It has been a long time since the chalkboard came out! With being out of town for two weeks and a million other things going on, life just got hectic!  This picture was taken on the last day of my 28th week (which is really most likely the 29th week...I'll explain later!)  Someone is getting large!


Weight:  Feeling large...I've gained a little bit over what I should be but the doctor assures me I just have a big baby.  I am eating as healthy as possible and walking almost every day so she says some people just gain a bit more.  Luckily I'm not up too much...I just feel HUGE!

Maternity Clothes?  Finally caved and bought some shorts and two t-shirts.  Since back to school is coming up I will also need to get a pair or two of work pants.  Other than that, I've been rocking the maxi dresses and skirts just about every day.

Symptoms:  They keep on coming! I'm still having occasional Braxton Hicks contractions. Occasional swollen feet. My hips are killing me at night (growing, growing), and the latest is that I'm starting to experience some Carpal Tunnel like symptoms.  I've woken up in the middle of the night a couple times now, crying with pain.  No fun.  Morning sickness is still lingering.  Oh, and shaving my legs is getting increasingly more difficult.  Did I mention that I just LOVE being pregnant :)

Best Moment:  Starting to set up the nursery.  I think I have everything now, just a matter of getting it all in place! Cody installed the closet system, and the crib mattress and glider arrived.  I'm so excited to do a post on this little cutie's nursery!

Feeling:  Still excited and happy, but starting to feel just a little bit nervous/anxious. I can't believe how fast time is going!

Craving:  I finally have a kind of weird one...Butterscotch pudding! 

Movement:  Baby loves to move...except for when you want him to!  We had our final NuMom2B study visit in which they were going to give us a 4D ultrasound session.  We were so incredibly excited  to see a picture of our little boy.  Well...Easton had a different idea.  He decided that he was going to stay in one spot, and better yet, keep his hands AND feet in front of his face the ENTIRE time.  Someone does not like photos (just like his Dad).  Looks like it will be a surprise when he comes out :)

Due date:  During our ultrasound this last week, our babe was yet again measuring large, in fact this was the third ultrasound in a row that he has been measuring a week early.  While this doesn't "exactly" change my due date, I was told that it probably is a week earlier.  I'm taking that in my head to mean Easton is "due" on the 16th of October! He is getting to be a big boy...3 lbs!


1 comment:

  1. I need to come up there and see the nursery, and the photo thing is just like his dad. I bought Erica one of those horse fish shaped pillows for her discomfort do you have one of those things? She said it helped.

    ReplyDelete